LOT of 7 GREEK & ROMAN COINS
A diverse and interesting group lot comprising 7 Greek and Roman coins spanning the 4th century BC to the 4th century AD. Various ancient cities and rulers are represented amongst two silver and five bronze coins. An excellent group to start a collection, or to add to an established ond.
Each coin accompanied with printed tag containing measurements, attribution, and historical notes. All coins stored in their own individual archival quality PVC-free flips.
Lot consists of:
1. LYCIA, Dynasts. Mithrapata (390-370 BC). AR Sixth Stater (Diobol). 1.0g, 12.1mm.
Facing lion scalp / Triskeles with astragalos symbol
2. THESSALY, the Magnetes (2nd century BC). AE20. 4.84g, 20.4mm.
Poseidon / Centaur
3. NABATAEAN KINGDOM, Malichus II (AD 40-70). AE15. 1.65g, 15mm. Petra mint
Jugate heads / Crossed cornucopias
4. SEPTIMIUS SEVERUS (AD 193-211). MOESIA INFERIOR, Nicopolis ad Istrum. AE15. 2.31g, 15.2mm. Homonoia.
5. GORDIAN III (AD 238-244). AR Denarius. 2.37g, 20.9mm. Rome mint.
Emperor on Horseback. From an old Swiss collection, purchased in the 60s/70s (with original ticket)
6. MAXENTIUS (AD 306-312). AE Follis. 4.73g, 25.2mm. Rome mint.
The Temple of Roma and Venus
7. CONSTANTINE I THE GREAT (AD 306-337). AE Follis. 3.25g, 19.7mm. Rome mint
Sol, god of the sun.
Condition as pictured.
LOT of 7 GREEK & ROMAN COINS . 4th century BC - 4th century AD . Various types
MINOTAUR COINS offers a Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee on all coins purchased. Any coin determined to be inauthentic can be returned unconditionally and at any time for a full refund.
Delivery by Registered Mail within Singapore is FREE for orders $50 and above. Shipping fees apply only for orders under $50 and for all international orders.