LOT of 6 ROMAN IMPERIAL AR & AE COINS
A nice starter set of 6 Roman coins, spanning the 2nd to 4th centuries AD, with a variety of rulers, denominations, mints, and reverse types. Includes one silver denarius, a large bronze sestertius, and a Tetrarchic follis accompanied by its old collector's tag.
Each coin sold with attribution and historical notes printed on a descriptive tag and stored in its own archival quality PVC-free flip.
Lot consists of:
1. SEPTIMIUS SEVERUS (AD 193-211). AR Denarius. Annona reverse.
2. ANTONINUS PIUS (AD 138-161). AE Sestertius. Fides reverse.
A hefty 33mm bronze!
3. GALLIENUS (AD 253-268). AE Antoninianus. Pax reverse.
4. GALERIUS (AD 305-311). AE Follis. Antioch mint.
From an old Swiss collection, purchased in the 1960s or 1970s from Numiphil Basel (with collector’s tag)
5. CONSTANTIUS II (AD 337-361). AE3. Campgate. Thessalonica mint.
6. VALENTINIAN I (AD 364-375). AE3. Victory advancing. Siscia mint.
LOT of 6 ROMAN IMPERIAL COINS . 2nd - 4th Centuries AD. 1 Silver and 5 Bronze
MINOTAUR COINS offers a Lifetime Authenticity Guarantee on all coins purchased. Any coin determined to be inauthentic can be returned unconditionally and at any time for a full refund.
Delivery by Registered Mail within Singapore is FREE for orders $50 and above. Shipping fees apply only for orders under $50 and for all international orders.